Is VAMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - an improvised musical accompaniment
- noun - piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- verb - make up
- verb - piece (something old) with a new part
- verb - act seductively with (someone)
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- The upper part of a boot or shoe covering the instep and sometimes extending over the toe.
- Something patched up or refurbished.
- Something rehashed, as a book based on old material.
- An improvised accompaniment.
- To provide (a shoe) with a new vamp.
- To patch up (something old); refurbish.
- To put together; fabricate or improvise: With no hard news available about the summit meeting, the reporters vamped up questions based only on rumor.
- To improvise simple accompaniment or variation of a tune.
- To seduce or exploit (someone) in the manner of a vamp.
- verb - to repair or patch
There are 4 letters in VAMP: A M P V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAMP, to go: VAMP?
Rearrange the letters in VAMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAMP
What's nearby VAMP
Lookup in Wiki for VAMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAMP"