Is SAMPLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAMPLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an observation station that is set up to make sample observations of something
- noun - someone who samples food or drink for its quality
- noun - an assortment of various samples
- noun - a piece of embroidery demonstrating skill with various stitches
- One who is employed to take and appraise samples, as of a food product.
- A mechanical device that is used to obtain and analyze samples.
- A decorative piece of cloth embroidered with various designs or mottoes in a variety of stitches, serving as an example of skill at needlework.
- A representative collection or selection: a sampler of American short-story writers.
- A variety; an assortment.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole
There are 7 letters in SAMPLER: A E L M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAMPLER, to go: SAMPLER?
Rearrange the letters in SAMPLER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SAMPLER
6 letters out of SAMPLER
5 letters out of SAMPLER
4 letters out of SAMPLER
3 letters out of SAMPLER
2 letters out of SAMPLER
Contextual use of SAMPLER
What's nearby SAMPLER
Lookup in Wiki for SAMPLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAMPLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAMPLER"