Is WOAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blue dyestuff obtained from the woad plant
- noun - any of several herbs of the genus Isatis
- An annual Old World plant (Isatis tinctoria) in the mustard family, formerly cultivated for its leaves that yield a blue dye.
- The dye obtained from this plant.
- adj - a blue dye [n -S] : WOADED
There are 4 letters in WOAD: A D O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOAD, to go: WOAD?
Rearrange the letters in WOAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOAD
What's nearby WOAD
Lookup in Wiki for WOAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOAD"