Is SOUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- noun - pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- noun - the act of making something completely wet
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - cook in a marinade
- verb - to plunge into a liquid
There are 6 letters in SOUSES: E O S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUSES, to go: SOUSES?
Rearrange the letters in SOUSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUSES
What's nearby SOUSES
Lookup in Wiki for SOUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUSES"