Is MOUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - person who is quiet or timid
- noun - a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - manipulate the mouse of a computer
- noun - a small rodent
- verb - to catch mice
There are 6 letters in MOUSES: E M O S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOUSES, to go: MOUSES?
Rearrange the letters in MOUSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOUSES
What's nearby MOUSES
Lookup in Wiki for MOUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOUSES"