Is GUESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - an estimate based on little or no information
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - guess correctly
- To predict (a result or an event) without sufficient information.
- To assume, presume, or assert (a fact) without sufficient information.
- To form a correct estimate or conjecture of: guessed the answer.
- To suppose; think: I guess he was wrong.
- To make an estimate or conjecture: We could only guess at her motives.
- To estimate or conjecture correctly.
- An act or instance of guessing.
- A conjecture arrived at by guessing.
- verb - to form an opinion from little or no evidence
There are 5 letters in GUESS: E G S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUESS, to go: GUESS?
Rearrange the letters in GUESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUESS
What's nearby GUESS
Lookup in Wiki for GUESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUESS"