Is ROGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
- A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
- An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
- To defraud.
- To remove deviant plants.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 5 letters in ROGUE: E G O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROGUE, to go: ROGUE?
Rearrange the letters in ROGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROGUE
What's nearby ROGUE
Lookup in Wiki for ROGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROGUE"