Is GORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - coagulated blood from a wound
- noun - a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering
- noun - the shedding of blood resulting in murder
- verb - wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- verb - cut into gores
- A triangular or tapering piece of cloth forming a part of something, as in a skirt or sail.
- A small triangular piece of land.
- To provide with a gore.
- To cut into a gore.
- Blood, especially coagulated blood from a wound.
- verb - to pierce with a horn or tusk
There are 4 letters in GORE: E G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GORE, to go: GORE?
Rearrange the letters in GORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GORE
What's nearby GORE
Lookup in Wiki for GORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GORE"