Is ERGOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERGOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant disease caused by the ergot fungus
- noun - a fungus that infects various cereal plants forming compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many grains of the plant
- A fungus (Claviceps purpurea) that infects various cereal plants and forms compact black masses of branching filaments that replace many of the grains of the host plant.
- The disease caused by such a fungus.
- The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
- noun - any of a major group of lower plants
There are 5 letters in ERGOT: E G O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERGOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERGOT, to go: ERGOT?
Rearrange the letters in ERGOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERGOT
What's nearby ERGOT
Lookup in Wiki for ERGOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERGOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERGOT"