Is GORGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GORGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep ravine (usually with a river running through it)
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- noun - the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A deep, narrow passage with steep rocky sides; a ravine.
- A narrow entrance into the outwork of a fortification.
- The throat; the gullet.
- The crop of a hawk.
- An instance of gluttonous eating.
- The contents of the stomach; something swallowed.
- A mass obstructing a narrow passage: a shipping lane blocked by an ice gorge.
- See Synonyms at satiate.
- To eat gluttonously.
- adv - to stuff with food [v GORGED, GORGING, GORGES] : GORGEDLY
There are 5 letters in GORGE: E G G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GORGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GORGE, to go: GORGE?
Rearrange the letters in GORGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GORGE
What's nearby GORGE
Lookup in Wiki for GORGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GORGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GORGE"