Is ENDURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENDURE in various dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - undergo or be subjected to
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to exist
- To carry on through, despite hardships; undergo: endure an Arctic winter.
- To bear with tolerance: “We seek the truth, and will endure the consequences” (Charles Seymour).
- To continue in existence; last: buildings that have endured for centuries.
- To suffer patiently without yielding.
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 6 letters in ENDURE: D E E N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENDURE, to go: ENDURE?
Rearrange the letters in ENDURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENDURE
What's nearby ENDURE
Lookup in Wiki for ENDURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENDURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENDURE"