Is BURDEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURDEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an onerous or difficult concern
- noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- verb - weight down with a load
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- Something that is carried.
- Something that is emotionally difficult to bear.
- A source of great worry or stress; weight: The burden of economic sacrifice rests on the workers of the plant.
- A responsibility or duty: The burden of organizing the campaign fell to me.
- The amount of cargo that a vessel can carry.
- The weight of the cargo carried by a vessel at one time.
- To weigh down; oppress.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something that is onerous or troublesome”: the burden of a guilty conscience; indebtedness that is an affliction; illness that is her cross; sitting still, a trial to the very young; domestic tribulations.
- A principal or recurring idea; a theme: “The burden of what he said was to defend enthusiastically the conservative aristocracy” (J.
- The chorus or refrain of a composition.
- The drone of a bagpipe.
- The bass accompaniment to a song.
- verb - to load heavily
There are 6 letters in BURDEN: B D E N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURDEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURDEN, to go: BURDEN?
Rearrange the letters in BURDEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BURDEN
5 letters out of BURDEN
4 letters out of BURDEN
3 letters out of BURDEN
2 letters out of BURDEN
Contextual use of BURDEN
What's nearby BURDEN
Lookup in Wiki for BURDEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURDEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURDEN"