Is DUNKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUNKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an eater who dips food into a liquid before eating it
- noun - a basketball player who is able to make dunk shots
- noun - an adherent of Baptistic doctrines (who practice baptism by immersion)
- A member of the German Baptist Brethren, a group of German-American Baptists opposed to military service and the taking of legal oaths.
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 6 letters in DUNKER: D E K N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUNKER, to go: DUNKER?
Rearrange the letters in DUNKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUNKER
What's nearby DUNKER
Lookup in Wiki for DUNKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUNKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUNKER"