Is DENY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENY in various dictionaries:
- verb - declare untrue
- verb - refuse to accept or believe
- verb - refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - deny oneself (something)
- verb - deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- verb - refuse to recognize or acknowledge
- To declare untrue; contradict.
- To refuse to believe; reject.
- To refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disavow.
- To decline to grant or allow; refuse: deny the student’s request; denied the prisoner food or water.
- To give a refusal to; turn down or away: The protesters were determined not to be denied.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to refuse to admit the existence, truth, or value of”: denied the rumor; contradicted the statement; contravene a conclusion; disaffirm a suggestion; trying to gainsay the evidence; negate reality; negatived the allegations; traverse an indictment.
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 4 letters in DENY: D E N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENY, to go: DENY?
Rearrange the letters in DENY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DENY
What's nearby DENY
Lookup in Wiki for DENY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENY"