Is TONSURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TONSURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shaved crown of a monk's or priest's head
- noun - shaving the crown of the head by priests or members of a monastic order
- verb - shave the head of a newly inducted monk
- The act of shaving the head or part of the head, especially as a preliminary to becoming a priest or a member of a monastic order.
- The part of a monk’s or priest’s head that has been shaved.
- verb - to shave the head of
There are 7 letters in TONSURE: E N O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TONSURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONSURE, to go: TONSURE?
Rearrange the letters in TONSURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TONSURE
6 letters out of TONSURE
5 letters out of TONSURE
4 letters out of TONSURE
3 letters out of TONSURE
2 letters out of TONSURE
Contextual use of TONSURE
What's nearby TONSURE
Lookup in Wiki for TONSURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TONSURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TONSURE"