Is GASES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GASES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- verb - attack with gas
- verb - show off
- verb - to supply with gas (a substance capable of indefinite expansion)
There are 5 letters in GASES: A E G S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GASES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GASES, to go: GASES?
Rearrange the letters in GASES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GASES
What's nearby GASES
Lookup in Wiki for GASES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GASES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GASES"