Is GRAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- noun - clothing that is a grey color
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- noun - horse of a light gray or whitish color
- noun - the SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation
- noun - English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
- noun - English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
- noun - American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- noun - United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
- verb - make grey
- verb - turn grey
- adj - of a color between white and black
There are 5 letters in GRAYS: A G R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAYS, to go: GRAYS?
Rearrange the letters in GRAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAYS
What's nearby GRAYS
Lookup in Wiki for GRAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAYS"