Is GRACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God
- noun - elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- noun - a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm
- noun - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- noun - (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
- A sense of fitness or propriety.
- A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
- Mercy; clemency.
- A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
- Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
- Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
- The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
- An excellence or a power granted by God.
- A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
- An embellishment such as an appoggiatura or a trill.
- To honor or favor: You grace our table with your presence.
- To give beauty, elegance, or charm to.
- To embellish with grace notes.
- verb - to give beauty to
There are 5 letters in GRACE: A C E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRACE, to go: GRACE?
Rearrange the letters in GRACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRACE
What's nearby GRACE
Lookup in Wiki for GRACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRACE"