Is SCREAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCREAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - utter or declare in a very loud voice
- verb - make a loud, piercing sound
- To utter a long, loud, piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
- To make a loud, piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
- To speak or write in a heated, hysterical manner.
- To utter or say in or as if in a screaming voice.
- A long, loud, piercing cry or sound.
- One that is hilariously or ridiculously funny: The new play was a scream.
- verb - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry
There are 6 letters in SCREAM: A C E M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCREAM, to go: SCREAM?
Rearrange the letters in SCREAM and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SCREAM
5 letters out of SCREAM
4 letters out of SCREAM
3 letters out of SCREAM
2 letters out of SCREAM
Contextual use of SCREAM
What's nearby SCREAM
Lookup in Wiki for SCREAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCREAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCREAM"