Is CAPTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- noun - a process whereby a star or planet holds an object in its gravitational field
- noun - any process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle
- noun - the act of taking of a person by force
- noun - the removal of an opponent's piece from the chess board
- verb - succeed in representing or expressing something intangible
- verb - attract
- verb - succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- verb - bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping
- To take captive, as by force or craft; seize.
- To gain possession or control of, as in a game or contest: capture the queen in chess; captured the liberal vote.
- To attract and hold: tales of adventure that capture the imagination.
- To succeed in preserving in lasting form: capture a likeness in a painting.
- The act of catching, taking, or winning, as by force or skill.
- One that has been seized, caught, or won; a catch or prize.
- The phenomenon in which an atom or a nucleus absorbs a subatomic particle, often with the subsequent emission of radiation.
- verb - to take by force or cunning
There are 7 letters in CAPTURE: A C E P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPTURE, to go: CAPTURE?
Rearrange the letters in CAPTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPTURE
6 letters out of CAPTURE
5 letters out of CAPTURE
4 letters out of CAPTURE
3 letters out of CAPTURE
2 letters out of CAPTURE
Contextual use of CAPTURE
What's nearby CAPTURE
Lookup in Wiki for CAPTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPTURE"