Is TRACER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRACER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods
- noun - an instrument used to make tracings
- noun - (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- noun - ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
- One who is employed to locate missing goods or persons.
- An investigation or inquiry organized to trace missing goods or persons.
- Any of several instruments used in making tracings or in imprinting designs by tracing.
- A tracer bullet.
- An identifiable substance, such as a dye or a radioactive isotope, that is introduced into a biological or mechanical system and can be followed through the course of a process, providing information on the pattern of events in the process or on the redistribution of the parts or elements involved.
- verb - to follow the course of
There are 6 letters in TRACER: A C E R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRACER, to go: TRACER?
Rearrange the letters in TRACER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TRACER
5 letters out of TRACER
4 letters out of TRACER
3 letters out of TRACER
2 letters out of TRACER
Contextual use of TRACER
What's nearby TRACER
Lookup in Wiki for TRACER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRACER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRACER"