Is CRATER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRATER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped geological formation at the top of a volcano
- noun - a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Corvus
- noun - a bowl-shaped depression formed by the impact of a meteorite or bomb
- A bowl-shaped depression at the mouth of a volcano or geyser.
- A bowl-shaped depression in a surface made by an explosion or the impact of a body, such as a meteoroid.
- A pit; a hollow.
- To make craters in: “The missiles did not... crater the airfield” (Tom Clancy).
- verb - to form cavities in a surface
There are 6 letters in CRATER: A C E R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRATER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRATER, to go: CRATER?
Rearrange the letters in CRATER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CRATER
5 letters out of CRATER
4 letters out of CRATER
3 letters out of CRATER
2 letters out of CRATER
Contextual use of CRATER
What's nearby CRATER
Lookup in Wiki for CRATER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRATER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRATER"