Is PASTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock
- noun - bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Grass or other vegetation eaten as food by grazing animals.
- Ground on which such vegetation grows, especially that which is set aside for use by domestic grazing animals.
- The feeding or grazing of animals.
- To herd (animals) into a pasture to graze.
- To provide (animals) with pasturage.
- To graze on (land or vegetation).
- To graze in a pasture.
- To herd (grazing animals) into pasturable land.
- To retire or compel to retire from work or a full workload.
- verb - to put in a pasture (a grazing area)
There are 7 letters in PASTURE: A E P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTURE, to go: PASTURE?
Rearrange the letters in PASTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PASTURE
6 letters out of PASTURE
5 letters out of PASTURE
4 letters out of PASTURE
3 letters out of PASTURE
2 letters out of PASTURE
Contextual use of PASTURE
What's nearby PASTURE
Lookup in Wiki for PASTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTURE"