Is SPATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - rain gently
- verb - spot, splash, or soil
- To scatter (a liquid) in drops or small splashes.
- To spot, splash, or soil.
- To sully the reputation of; defame.
- To come forth in drops or small splashes: Hot grease spattered in all directions.
- To fall in or as if in a shower, as rain or bullets.
- The act of spattering.
- The condition of being spattered.
- A spattering sound.
- A drop or splash of something spattered.
- A small amount; a smattering: just a spatter of praise.
- verb - to scatter in drops
There are 7 letters in SPATTER: A E P R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPATTER, to go: SPATTER?
Rearrange the letters in SPATTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPATTER
6 letters out of SPATTER
5 letters out of SPATTER
4 letters out of SPATTER
3 letters out of SPATTER
2 letters out of SPATTER
Contextual use of SPATTER
What's nearby SPATTER
Lookup in Wiki for SPATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPATTER"