Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Had fare is a possible clue for ate. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: June 27 2019 USA Today, June 24 2019 Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate, June 24 2019 Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate and more. Ate: Ate or ATE may refer to: 111 Ate, an asteroid Association of Technical Employees, a trade union Asso...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ate is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ate.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ATE has 3184 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ATE is VALID in some board games. Check ATE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ate in various dictionaries:
noun - goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
verb - take in solid food
verb - eat a meal
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Absorbed, as an expense|
|Got fed up|
|Had a hero?|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Past tense of eat.|
|goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment|
|(in the Philippines) an elder sister.|
|Automated test equipment.|
|past simple of eat|
|past simple of eat|
|Ate might refer to|
Ate or |
* 111 Ate, an asteroid
* Association of Technical Employees, a trade union
* Association for Transport and Environment, a sustainable public transport association in Switzerland.
* Ate District in Lima, Peru
* Ate Glow, Filipino comedian
* Automated telephone exchange
* Automatic test equipment, any apparatus that performs tests on a device, known as the Device Under Test (DUT) or Unit Under Test (UUT), using automation to quickly perform measurements and evaluate the test results
* Average treatment effect, a measure used to compare treatments in experiments
* ATEbank, a Greek bank
* ATE, a manufacturer of automotive hydraulic brake systems and components, named after its founder, Alfred Teves. Now part of the German Continental AG
* After the event insurance, a form of legal expenses insurance
* Atë, in Greek mythology, the personification of ruin, folly, and delusion (goddess)
* Ate-u-tiv, Tiv architecture
* -ate, a derivative of a specified element or compound; especially a salt or es