Is RAVAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAVAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a destructive action
- verb - make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- To bring heavy destruction on; devastate: A tornado ravaged the countryside.
- To wreak destruction.
- The act or practice of pillaging, destroying, or devastating.
- Grievous damage; havoc: the ravages of disease.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 6 letters in RAVAGE: A A E G R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAVAGE, to go: RAVAGE?
Rearrange the letters in RAVAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAVAGE
What's nearby RAVAGE
Lookup in Wiki for RAVAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAVAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAVAGE"