Is GRAZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a superficial abrasion
- noun - the act of grazing
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
- To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
- To feed on (herbage) in a field or on pastureland.
- To feed on the herbage of (a piece of land).
- To afford herbage for the feeding of: This field will graze 30 head of cattle.
- To put (livestock) out to feed.
- To tend (feeding livestock) in a pasture.
- To touch lightly in passing; brush.
- To scrape or touch something lightly in passing.
- The act of brushing or scraping along a surface.
- A minor scratch or abrasion.
- adj - to feed on growing grass [v GRAZED, GRAZING, GRAZES] : GRAZABLE
There are 5 letters in GRAZE: A E G R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAZE, to go: GRAZE?
Rearrange the letters in GRAZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAZE
What's nearby GRAZE
Lookup in Wiki for GRAZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAZE"