Is JAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - a quick short straight punch
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - strike or punch with quick and short blows
- verb - stab or pierce
- To poke or thrust abruptly, especially with something sharp.
- To stab or pierce.
- To thrust into or against with a rough, abrupt movement: “He laughed and jabbed his spectacles back on his nose” (John Barth).
- To punch with short blows.
- To make an abrupt poking or thrusting motion.
- To deliver a quick punch.
- A quick stab or blow.
- A short straight punch in boxing.
- verb - to poke sharply
There are 3 letters in JAB: A B J
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAB, to go: JAB?
Rearrange the letters in JAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAB
What's nearby JAB
Lookup in Wiki for JAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAB"