Is BATTERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATTERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place
- noun - a device that produces electricity
- noun - a collection of related things intended for use together
- noun - a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher
- noun - a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores
- noun - the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target
- noun - an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
- The act of beating or pounding.
- The unlawful and unwanted touching or striking of one person by another, with the intention of bringing about a harmful or offensive contact.
- An emplacement for one or more pieces of artillery.
- A set of guns or other heavy artillery, on a warship, for example.
- An array of similar things intended for use together: took a battery of achievement tests.
- An impressive body or group: a battery of political supporters.
- The pitcher and catcher.
- The percussion section of an orchestra.
- Two or more connected cells that produce a direct current by converting chemical energy to electrical energy.
- A single cell, such as a dry cell, that produces an electric current.
- noun - a device for generating an electric current
There are 7 letters in BATTERY: A B E R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATTERY, to go: BATTERY?
Rearrange the letters in BATTERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BATTERY
6 letters out of BATTERY
5 letters out of BATTERY
4 letters out of BATTERY
3 letters out of BATTERY
2 letters out of BATTERY
Contextual use of BATTERY
What's nearby BATTERY
Lookup in Wiki for BATTERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATTERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATTERY"