Is TREATY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREATY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
- A formal agreement between two or more states, as in reference to terms of peace or trade.
- The document in which such an agreement is set down.
- A contract or an agreement.
- Negotiation for the purpose of reaching an agreement.
- An entreaty.
- noun - a formal agreement between two or more nations
There are 6 letters in TREATY: A E R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREATY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREATY, to go: TREATY?
Rearrange the letters in TREATY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TREATY
5 letters out of TREATY
4 letters out of TREATY
3 letters out of TREATY
2 letters out of TREATY
Contextual use of TREATY
What's nearby TREATY
Lookup in Wiki for TREATY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREATY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREATY"