Is BETRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BETRAY in various dictionaries:
- verb - reveal unintentionally
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - cause someone to believe an untruth
- To give aid or information to an enemy of; commit treason against: betray one’s country.
- To deliver into the hands of an enemy in violation of a trust or allegiance: betrayed Christ to the Romans.
- To be false or disloyal to: betrayed their cause; betray one’s better nature.
- To divulge in a breach of confidence: betray a secret.
- To make known unintentionally: Her hollow laugh betrayed her contempt for the idea.
- To reveal against one’s desire or will.
- To lead astray; deceive.
- verb - to aid an enemy of
There are 6 letters in BETRAY: A B E R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BETRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BETRAY, to go: BETRAY?
Rearrange the letters in BETRAY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BETRAY
5 letters out of BETRAY
4 letters out of BETRAY
3 letters out of BETRAY
2 letters out of BETRAY
Contextual use of BETRAY
What's nearby BETRAY
Lookup in Wiki for BETRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BETRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BETRAY"