Is RATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- noun - any of several breeds of terrier developed to catch rats
- One that catches or kills rats: Many terriers are good ratters.
- One who betrays or deserts another.
- noun - an animal used for catching rats
There are 6 letters in RATTER: A E R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATTER, to go: RATTER?
Rearrange the letters in RATTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RATTER
What's nearby RATTER
Lookup in Wiki for RATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATTER"