Is RETRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETRACT in various dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- verb - pull away from a source of disgust or fear
- verb - use a surgical instrument to hold open (the edges of a wound or an organ)
- verb - pull inward or towards a center
- To take back; disavow: refused to retract the statement.
- See Synonyms at recede.
- To utter (a sound) with the tongue drawn back.
- To draw back (the tongue).
- To take something back or disavow it.
- To draw back.
- verb - to take back
There are 7 letters in RETRACT: A C E R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETRACT, to go: RETRACT?
Rearrange the letters in RETRACT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RETRACT
6 letters out of RETRACT
5 letters out of RETRACT
4 letters out of RETRACT
3 letters out of RETRACT
2 letters out of RETRACT
Contextual use of RETRACT
What's nearby RETRACT
Lookup in Wiki for RETRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETRACT"