Is RETREAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETREAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat
- noun - a place of privacy
- noun - (military) a signal to begin a withdrawal from a dangerous position
- noun - (military) a bugle call signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset
- noun - an area where you can be alone
- noun - withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
- noun - the act of withdrawing or going backward (especially to escape something hazardous or unpleasant)
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - move away, as for privacy
- verb - move back
- verb - make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- The act or process of withdrawing, especially from something hazardous, formidable, or unpleasant.
- The process of going backward or receding from a position or condition gained.
- A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security.
- A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude.
- A period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, and study: a religious retreat.
- Withdrawal of a military force from a dangerous position or from an enemy attack.
- The signal for such withdrawal.
- A bugle call or drumbeat signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset, as on a military base.
- The military ceremony of lowering the flag.
- To fall or draw back; withdraw or retire.
- To move (a chess piece) back.
- verb - to go back or backward
There are 7 letters in RETREAT: A E E R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETREAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETREAT, to go: RETREAT?
Rearrange the letters in RETREAT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RETREAT
6 letters out of RETREAT
5 letters out of RETREAT
4 letters out of RETREAT
3 letters out of RETREAT
2 letters out of RETREAT
Contextual use of RETREAT
What's nearby RETREAT
Lookup in Wiki for RETREAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETREAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETREAT"