Is MATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - some situation or event that is thought about
- noun - that which has mass and occupies space
- noun - a problem
- noun - (used with negation) having consequence
- noun - written works (especially in books or magazines)
- verb - have weight
- Something that occupies space and can be perceived by one or more senses; a physical body, a physical substance, or the universe as a whole.
- Something that has mass and exists as a solid, liquid, or gas.
- A specific type of substance: inorganic matter.
- Discharge or waste, such as pus or feces, from a living organism.
- In Aristotelian and Scholastic use, that which is in itself undifferentiated and formless and which, as the subject of change and development, receives form and becomes substance and experience.
- That which is postulated by the mortal mind, regarded as illusion and as the opposite of substance or God: “Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal” (Mary Baker Eddy).
- The substance of thought or expression as opposed to the manner in which it is stated or conveyed.
- An approximated quantity, amount, or extent: The construction will last a matter of years.
- Something printed or otherwise set down in writing: reading matter.
- Something sent by mail.
- Composed type.
- Material to be set in type.
- verb - to be of importance
There are 6 letters in MATTER: A E M R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATTER, to go: MATTER?
Rearrange the letters in MATTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MATTER
5 letters out of MATTER
4 letters out of MATTER
3 letters out of MATTER
2 letters out of MATTER
Contextual use of MATTER
What's nearby MATTER
Lookup in Wiki for MATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATTER"