Is ROTATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROTATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - exchange on a regular basis
- verb - perform a job or duty on a rotating basis
- verb - cause to turn on an axis or center
- verb - turn outward
- verb - plant or grow in a fixed cyclic order of succession
- To turn around on an axis or center.
- To proceed in sequence; take turns or alternate: Interns will rotate through the various departments.
- To cause to turn on an axis or center.
- To plant or grow (crops) in a fixed order of succession.
- Having radiating parts; wheel-shaped.
- verb - to turn about an axis
There are 6 letters in ROTATE: A E O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROTATE, to go: ROTATE?
Rearrange the letters in ROTATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ROTATE
5 letters out of ROTATE
4 letters out of ROTATE
3 letters out of ROTATE
2 letters out of ROTATE
Contextual use of ROTATE
What's nearby ROTATE
Lookup in Wiki for ROTATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROTATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROTATE"