Is WEARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- verb - be dressed in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - have in one's aspect
- verb - deteriorate through use or stress
- verb - have or show an appearance of
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- adj - producing exhaustion
- Intended to be worn: wearing apparel.
- Causing fatigue; tiring: a wearing visit.
- verb - to have on one's person
There are 7 letters in WEARING: A E G I N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEARING, to go: WEARING?
Rearrange the letters in WEARING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WEARING
6 letters out of WEARING
5 letters out of WEARING
4 letters out of WEARING
3 letters out of WEARING
2 letters out of WEARING
Contextual use of WEARING
What's nearby WEARING
Lookup in Wiki for WEARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEARING"