Is GREW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREW in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
There are 4 letters in GREW: E G R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREW
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREW, to go: GREW?
Rearrange the letters in GREW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREW
What's nearby GREW
Lookup in Wiki for GREW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREW"