Is WRING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid.
- To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing.
- To wrench or twist forcibly or painfully: wring the neck of a chicken.
- To clasp and twist or squeeze (one’s hands), as in distress.
- To clasp firmly and shake (another’s hand), as in congratulation.
- To cause distress to; affect with painful emotion: a tale that wrings the heart.
- To writhe or squirm, as in pain.
- verb - to twist so as to compress
There are 5 letters in WRING: G I N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRING, to go: WRING?
Rearrange the letters in WRING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRING
What's nearby WRING
Lookup in Wiki for WRING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRING"