Is WAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- verb - move from side to side
- To move briskly and repeatedly from side to side, to and fro, or up and down.
- To move rapidly in talking.
- To walk with a clumsy sway; waddle.
- To move (a body part) rapidly from side to side or up and down, as in playfulness, agreement, admonition, or chatter.
- A humorous or droll person; a wit.
- verb - to move briskly up and down or to and fro
There are 3 letters in WAG: A G W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAG, to go: WAG?
Rearrange the letters in WAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAG
What's nearby WAG
Lookup in Wiki for WAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAG"