Is BEARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - relevant relation or interconnection
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- noun - dignified manner or conduct
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- noun - a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- adj - (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
- The manner in which one carries or conducts oneself: the poise and bearing of a champion.
- A machine or structural part that supports another part.
- A device that supports, guides, and reduces the friction of motion between fixed and moving machine parts.
- Something that supports weight.
- The part of an arch or beam that rests on a support.
- The act, power, or period of producing fruit or offspring.
- The quantity produced; yield.
- Direction, especially angular direction measured from one position to another using geographical or celestial reference lines.
- Often bearings.
- Relevant relationship or interconnection: Those issues have no bearing on our situation.
- A charge or device on a field.
- noun - the manner in which one conducts oneself
There are 7 letters in BEARING: A B E G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEARING, to go: BEARING?
Rearrange the letters in BEARING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BEARING
6 letters out of BEARING
5 letters out of BEARING
4 letters out of BEARING
3 letters out of BEARING
2 letters out of BEARING
Contextual use of BEARING
What's nearby BEARING
Lookup in Wiki for BEARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEARING"