Is VINEGAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VINEGAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
- noun - dilute acetic acid
- An impure dilute solution of acetic acid obtained by fermentation beyond the alcohol stage and used as a condiment and preservative.
- Sourness of speech or mood; ill temper.
- Liveliness and enthusiasm; vim.
- adj - a sour liquid used as a condiment or preservative [n -S] : VINEGARY
There are 7 letters in VINEGAR: A E G I N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VINEGAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VINEGAR, to go: VINEGAR?
Rearrange the letters in VINEGAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VINEGAR
6 letters out of VINEGAR
5 letters out of VINEGAR
4 letters out of VINEGAR
3 letters out of VINEGAR
2 letters out of VINEGAR
Contextual use of VINEGAR
What's nearby VINEGAR
Lookup in Wiki for VINEGAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VINEGAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VINEGAR"