Is GINGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GINGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- noun - dried ground gingerroot
- noun - pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant
- noun - liveliness and energy
- verb - add ginger to in order to add flavor
- adj - (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color
- A plant (Zingiber officinale) of tropical southeast Asia having yellowish-green flowers and a pungent, aromatic rhizome.
- The rhizome of this plant, often dried and powdered and used as a spice.
- Any of several related plants having variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- Wild ginger.
- A strong brown.
- Spirit and liveliness; vigor.
- To spice with ginger.
- To make lively: A steel drum band gingered up the party.
- verb - to flavor with ginger (a pungent spice)
There are 6 letters in GINGER: E G G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GINGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GINGER, to go: GINGER?
Rearrange the letters in GINGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GINGER
What's nearby GINGER
Lookup in Wiki for GINGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GINGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GINGER"