Is GIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
- A long, light ship’s boat, usually reserved for use by the ship’s captain.
- A fast, light rowboat.
- An object that whirls.
- A three-digit selection in a numbers game.
- An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
- To fish for or catch with a gig.
- A demerit given in the military.
- A job, especially a booking for musicians.
- verb - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 3 letters in GIG: G G I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIG, to go: GIG?
Rearrange the letters in GIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIG
What's nearby GIG
Lookup in Wiki for GIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIG"