Is VICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - moral weakness
- noun - a specific form of evildoing
- An evil, degrading, or immoral practice or habit.
- A serious moral failing.
- Wicked or evil conduct or habits; corruption.
- Sexual immorality, especially prostitution.
- A flaw or an imperfection; a defect.
- A physical defect or weakness.
- An undesirable habit, such as crib-biting, in a domestic animal.
- A character representing generalized or particular vice in English morality plays.
- A jester or buffoon.
- In place of; replacing.
- verb - to hold in a vise (a clamping device)
- verb - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport
There are 4 letters in VICE: C E I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICE, to go: VICE?
Rearrange the letters in VICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VICE
What's nearby VICE
Lookup in Wiki for VICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICE"