Is CHISEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHISEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a flat steel blade with a cutting edge
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - carve with a chisel
- To shape or cut with a chisel.
- To cheat or swindle.
- To obtain by deception.
- To use a chisel.
- To use unethical methods; cheat: “who’s up, who’s down and who’s chiseling on the side” (James Reston).
- To intrude oneself without welcome: always tries to chisel in on our conversations.
- verb - to use a chisel (a cutting tool)
There are 6 letters in CHISEL: C E H I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHISEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHISEL, to go: CHISEL?
Rearrange the letters in CHISEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CHISEL
5 letters out of CHISEL
4 letters out of CHISEL
3 letters out of CHISEL
2 letters out of CHISEL
Contextual use of CHISEL
What's nearby CHISEL
Lookup in Wiki for CHISEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHISEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHISEL"