Is SLICES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLICES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 6 letters in SLICES: C E I L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLICES, to go: SLICES?
Rearrange the letters in SLICES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLICES
What's nearby SLICES
Lookup in Wiki for SLICES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLICES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLICES"