Is LIKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a similar kind
- noun - a kind of person
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - find enjoyable or agreeable
- verb - be fond of
- verb - feel about or towards
- verb - want to have
- adj - resembling or similar
- adj - equal in amount or value
- adj - having the same or similar characteristics
- adj - conforming in every respect
- To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy.
- To want to have: would like some coffee.
- To be pleasing to.
- To have an inclination or a preference: If you like, we can meet you there.
- To be pleased.
- Possessing the characteristics of; resembling closely; similar to.
- In the typical manner of: It’s not like you to take offense.
- In the same way as: lived like royalty.
- Inclined or disposed to: felt like running away.
- As if the probability exists for: looks like a bad year for farmers.
- Such as; for example: saved things like old newspapers and pieces of string.
- Possessing the same or almost the same characteristics; similar: on this and like occasions.
- Alike: They are as like as two siblings.
- Having equivalent value or quality.
- In the manner of being; as if.
- Probably; likely: Like as not she’ll change her mind.
- Used to provide emphasis or a pause: Like let’s get going.
- One similar to or like another.
- An equivalent or similar person or thing; an equal or match: I’ve never seen the likes of this before.
- In the same way that; as: To dance like she does requires great discipline.
- Writers since Chaucer’s time have used like as a conjunction, but 19th-century and 20th-century critics have been so vehement in their condemnations of this usage that a writer who uses the construction in formal style risks being accused of illiteracy or worse.
- To be just on the point of; be or come near to: I like to have killed him when he said that.
- adj - possessing the same or almost the same characteristics
- verb - to find pleasant
There are 4 letters in LIKE: E I K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIKE, to go: LIKE?
Rearrange the letters in LIKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIKE
What's nearby LIKE
Lookup in Wiki for LIKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIKE"