Is GAVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge
- A small mallet used by a presiding officer or an auctioneer to signal for attention or order or to mark the conclusion of a transaction.
- A maul used by masons in fitting stones.
- Tribute or rent in ancient and medieval England.
- verb - to signal for attention or order by use of a gavel (a small mallet)
There are 5 letters in GAVEL: A E G L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAVEL, to go: GAVEL?
Rearrange the letters in GAVEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAVEL
What's nearby GAVEL
Lookup in Wiki for GAVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAVEL"