Is VALVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- noun - device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- noun - control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- noun - the entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs
- noun - one of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods
- A membranous structure in a hollow organ or passage, as in an artery or a vein, that folds or closes to prevent the return flow of the body fluid passing through it.
- Any of various devices that regulate the flow of gases, liquids, or loose materials through piping or through apertures by opening, closing, or obstructing ports or passageways.
- The movable control element of such a device.
- A device in a brass wind instrument that permits change in pitch by a rapid varying of the air column in a tube.
- One of the paired, hinged shells of certain mollusks and of brachiopods.
- One of the two silicified halves of the cell wall of a diatom.
- The entire, one-piece shell of a snail and certain other mollusks.
- One of the sections into which the wall of a seedpod or other dehiscent fruit splits.
- A lidlike covering of an anther.
- An electron tube or a vacuum tube.
- To provide with a valve.
- To control by means of a valve.
- verb - to provide with a valve (a device for controlling the flow of a liquid or gas)
There are 5 letters in VALVE: A E L V V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALVE, to go: VALVE?
Rearrange the letters in VALVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALVE
What's nearby VALVE
Lookup in Wiki for VALVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALVE"